God belief or God unbelief
Has the body has thee parts Body, Soul, and Spirit or two parts Body and Soul?
Most Christians today do not understand the different from Spirit of man and Soul of man but there is a different spirit from soul. Most atheists would care less if Christians would get it right or wrong but the fact some atheists made the same mistake in their logic meaning. Man was creative in God’s Image the Christians Claim but the atheists claim God has no image at all while the debate is long and a wasted of my time so I might share with Man is made up three parts or two parts.
We can look under “aboutkidshearlth” on the internet with the title “Baby’s First Breath” we can learn about the baby birth and what has do with soul life.
Note *** Baby's First Breath —- The most profound change at birth is your baby’s first breath. At this point, your baby’s lungs, which were filled with fluid during pregnancy, must suddenly fill with oxygen from the air. The fluid in the lungs is removed through the blood and lymph system, and is replaced by air. Your baby’s lungs must be able to exchange oxygen for carbon dioxide. At the same time, vigorous blood circulation in the lungs will begin. The first few breaths after birth may be the most difficult breaths your baby will take for the rest of her life.
* There are a couple of things that will stimulate your baby to take her first breath. Hormonal and other changes during labour slow down or stop the production of fluid in the lungs, and may initiate the reabsorption of fluid from the lungs. This process is unlikely to have occurred if labour was very short or did not occur at all, for example, if your baby was delivered by caesarean section. Furthermore, physical stimulation and handling during delivery will encourage your baby to breathe. There are probably many other factors that stimulate baby’s first breath, but they have not been identified yet.
* Your baby will need to work very hard to take her first breath, and her first few breaths may be shallow and irregular. With each breath after birth, more air will accumulate in her lungs, which will make it easier for her to breathe. After a few breaths, your baby will be able to breathe more easily, and her breaths will start to become deeper and more regular.
* As the fluid in your baby’s lungs is replaced by air, the increased amounts of oxygen will stimulate a blood vessel close to her heart called the ductus arteriosus to begin closing. The ductus arteriosus was important to your baby’s body before birth, to divert blood away from the lungs. After birth, your baby needs blood to circulate through the lungs, and therefore, the ductus arteriosus is no longer needed. The ductus arteriosus usually closes during the first or second day of life. At this point, your baby’s heart will pump and circulate blood in much the same way as an adult’s heart. The transition from fetal to adult circulation can take minutes or hours. Problems with your baby’s colour or breathing may be related to this delayed transition.
* Andrew James, MBChB, MBI, FRACP, FRCPC
* 10/18/2009 End Note
When we move on we will see that God breath into the first humans according to God’s truth the Book Genesis “…… And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul ………” which can only stand alone as part of God’s Truth’s. A child no matter what the child becomes in life begins as just a child of his parents because made sex to made the child. In life we are taught how children came into this world but not one an answers where we came from in the first place because we understand how where we come from now the how’s of it but no one has an answer to where we begin.
We all know about cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation have been for many years if God breath into his nostrils that would be equate a person breathing for someone. When a child is born the child must fight to live outside the Mother’s Womb because its every need but it time to begin the weaning system outside the womb. While the child needs it mother guidelines in life to know how to live without their parent someday.
Note * Search babycenter under Inside Your Womb From the earliest signs of pregnancy you'll be amazed at how quickly your baby grows. When you're 9 weeks pregnant, your grape-sized baby has formed a distinctly human shape. By 14 weeks, your tiny one has tripled in size and can squint or frown. And when you're 28 weeks pregnant, your baby – now the size of an eggplant – is beginning to see light from the world outside the womb.
* First Trimester After fertilization and implantation, a baby is at first just an embryo: two layers of cells from which all the organs and body parts will develop. Growing quickly, your baby is soon about the size of a kidney bean and constantly moving. The heart is beating quickly and the intestines are forming. Your budding son or daughter's earlobes, eyelids, mouth, and nose are also taking shape.
* Second Trimester At the beginning of the second trimester, babies are about 3 1/2 inches long and weigh about 1 1/2 ounces. Tiny, unique fingerprints are now in place, and the heart pumps 25 quarts of blood a day. As the weeks go by, your baby's skeleton starts to harden from rubbery cartilage to bone, and he or she develops the ability to hear. You're likely to feel kicks and flutters soon if you haven't already.
* Third Trimester Babies weigh about 2 1/4 pounds by the start of the third trimester. They can blink their eyes, which now sport lashes. And their wrinkled skin is starting to smooth out as they put on baby fat. They're also developing fingernails, toenails, and real hair (or at least some peach fuzz), and adding billions of neurons to their brain. Your blossoming baby will spend his or her final weeks in utero putting on weight. At full term, the average baby is more than 19 inches long and weighs nearly 7 pounds.
The child most depend on its mother for oxygen to live because the child did not breath yet because did it all for the child her body removed the child wasted like pee and shit through her body. The control of the heart beat was because of mother blood flowed to the baby heart you see was connection to the baby through its umbilical cord.
* Umbilical cord From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* Anatomical terminology
In placental mammals, the umbilical cord (also called the navel string, birth cord or funiculus umbilicalis) is a conduit between the developing embryo or fetus and the placenta. During prenatal development, the umbilical cord is physiologically and genetically part of the fetus and, (in humans), normally contains two arteries (the umbilical arteries) and one vein (the umbilical vein), buried within Wharton's jelly. The umbilical vein supplies the fetus with oxygenated, nutrient-rich blood from the placenta. Conversely, the fetal heart pumps deoxygenated, nutrient-depleted blood through the umbilical arteries back to the placenta.
Now this cord will fall off naturally on its own and today some preferred it to fall out on its own in God word not the bible just old books that tell us the beginning theories of where we came from. So far I showed that the natural man otherwise the atheist and christian both have a body and a soul but there still debate to whether they have a spirit. In the gospel of John we read “… God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit …” otherwise spirit is tern used by the christians to push their beliefs no more no less.
The true atheist person has no belief in spirit but are one that claim to be a true atheist but they are some who believe in ghost. That is life after death no matter what some my say they might not believe in God but they do believe there is more to life. But for the truth of a true atheist they replace spirit with death the end of life but for the people who look for more there is hope.